How do I set the default address
It is possible to define how the default address handles the incoming messages.
To set up your default address:
- Select the domain for which you wish to set up a default address.
- Click one of the following options:
- Forward to email address — Enter the address in the text box.
- Discard with error to sender — Enter an error message for the sender to read.
- You can also click Advanced Optionsto:
- Forward messages to your system account.
- Discard incoming messages without an automatic response. (Note that this option is not recommended since the sender will be unaware that the delivery failed.)
- Automatically forward messages to a program by defining a path to the program, for example /home/$utility, in the Pipe to a Program field.
- Click the Change button.
- Click Next Step.
Was this answer helpful?
This feature allows you to set up any new email accounts you would like to use.To create a new...
Within your client portal, click on 'Services'->'My Services'. Choose the hosting...
This function allows you to define the email address(es) at which the server should send you...
Webmail allows you to access your email accounts through a web browser such as Internet Explorer®...
cPanel offers a Web Disk application wherein files can be managed and manipulated using your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution